Saturday 9 October 2010

Name, rank and serial number!

Thursday and Friday (16th and 17th Sep) were filled with orientation classes, inductions, tours and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of registration forms where I continually repeated my name, address, student ID and enrollment details as all of the international students wandered around the campus getting used to their surroundings. By Thursday night everyone else from our flat had moved in and we started eyeing each other off - working out who is the neat freak, who is the rebel, who is most likely to steal my food, who I would have to share a bathroom with and who was the secret axe murder with a very short fuse? Some of them may be reading this so I can't tell you who ended up in which stereotype.
The United Nations
General Assembly

The Security Council (chore setters)
Despite the large amount of money I spent on campaigning I still didn't make the Security Council...oh the irony!

Kira being domestic
My first cooked meal in Leeds

Some hooks that we hung. Everyone was very proud of this moment!

Our hallway...I'm 3rd on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment